Empowering people to live an authentic life with a sense of purpose, wellness and joy.
Working with individuals on lasting personal growth, change and optimum well-being...
In addition to my life coaching practice where I work with individuals on lasting personal growth and change, I offer a holistic wellness/beauty-focused coaching program to help you glow both internally and externally. I work with my clients to make their beauty and wellness dreams a reality - helping you build a lifestyle that heals the body-mind-spirit, and walking alongside you on your journey to optimum well-being.
I work with clients to provide support in:
• Envisioning and defining your wellness goals
• Clearing the mind through a meditation practice / mindfulness
• Building a nourishing and glow-building diet that incorporates longevity and healing foods / mindful eating
• Connecting you to a trusted and vetted network of health and beauty professionals for more specific / in-depth goals
• Incorporating proper sleep and relaxation rituals
• Finding time for self-care and letting go of guilt
• Working through body-image issues / self-love / inner-balance
• Creating a beauty practice with skincare and makeup that brings out your inner glow and compliments your unique beauty
What to expect
A 4-month contract (initially) where we will:
a. Build relationship and foundation (understand the coaching structure & partnership)
i. Establish a common language used to describe our presence, our automatic behaviors, etc
b. Understand and identify your vision/ long-term goal(s)
i. Getting clear on purpose, the big “Why?” – “Why are we doing this?”
c. Work on living intentionally and authentically
i. Alignment of our thoughts, speaking and actions
d. Identify old patterns/stories that no longer serve you
e. Distinguish between fear (our automatic reaction) to our intuitive wisdom looking to guide us
f. Replace the old disempowering self-critic programming with new empowering thoughts
g. Create a new self-care routine
It takes consistency to create any change, and someone to hold you accountable and reflect back to you, your continual presence!
Are you tired of being hard on yourself? Do you think you're not enough - no matter how much you achieve? Are you a business person wanting to incorporate self-compassion and self-care into your life? If you relate to any of these sentiments, take comfort knowing you are not alone.
Are you ready to shed your old patterns, become self-aware and live your most authentic, purposeful life? I look forward to partnering with you on your discovery of self-love, passion and joy.
Empowering, and creating purpose, so that teams perform beyond perceived limits
My own experience of working in and alongside teams means I’m familiar with the corporate environment and its challenges. I work with teams to develop empowerment and create purpose, so they are able to perform beyond perceived limits.
• Creating a culture of authenticity, transparency, collaboration and trust
• Identifying strengths and talent in support of the team in achieving goals as a unified group
• Support in creating healthy employees—physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually whole
• Transforming chaotic mindsets into one of peace and productivity
• Ability to lead and drive a program through change with purpose and joy
• Proficient in communicating across organizations in a language that’s easily consumable
• Willingness to learn, grow and take risks
What to expect
A 6-month contract (initially) – for teams of no more than 10 where we will:
a. Meet the Leadership (Team Leads/Managers) of the team, to understand their vision/goal for themselves and the whole team; understand the big “Why?”, “Why are we doing this?”; Why is it important for the whole team to be coached?
b. Meet with Leadership and the whole team,
i. To observe the team dynamic;
ii. Build relationship and foundation (understand the coaching structure & partnership)
iii. Establish a common language used to describe our presence, our automatic behaviors, etc
c. In parallel to previous step, meet individual team members to understand their individual goals, and how they see themselves as part of the team. Also building trust with each team member (all conversations are confidential)
d. As trust is continually built with individuals and the whole team; we would work on brainstorming how the team would like the dynamic to be (Is it a culture of authenticity and collaboration? One of respect, trust and creativity?), and we start identifying patterns and reoccurring dynamics that happen amongst team members or within the team (Real time feedback/reflection happens with each team member’s permission beforehand)
e. Work I’ll be doing with the whole team (discussion and work through common topics that are often in the way of successful teams):
i. Giving Feedback – why is it so difficult to take or give? We have a tendency to take it personally, make it mean something about ourselves
ii. Communicating more effectively and efficiently – imagine a team where you can just ask for what you need, and not have to write a lengthy email full of sugar-coated words; the ability to be direct and candid
iii. Transparency – not have to pretend we’re going to a doctor’s appointment, when we really just want to go for a run, to get a mental break
f. Work I’ll be doing with Individual team members
i. Living intentionally and authentically
1. Alignment of our thoughts, speaking and actions
ii. Identify old patterns/stories that no longer serve you
iii. Distinguish between fear (our automatic reaction) to our intuitive wisdom looking to guide us
iv. Replace the old disempowering self-critic programming with new empowering thoughts
v. Create a new self-care routine